Saturday, February 7, 2009

DesPeRaTe

I'm alone at home
Home... not really
usually i called it the stupid-little-condo

my housemate go to Cameron highland this morning
another housemate is an unknown so-called Jeffrey aka JiaHui
he haven't move in yet
some of my cousemate went back to their homeown
some of them are doing revision
arggg... i seems like have so little friend

so, i'm so alone this weekend
no housemate, no tv, got internet
so i surf and surf and surf
reading the stupid account notes
sleep over and over again

arggg....
i'm so desperately wanna go out
Anything can be
movie, shopping, dinner perhaps
Anyone??

5 comments:

~* [STARR] *~ said...

hahahaha... come sitiawan find me lor...

if not go my unit find kaijia them...

Musicadauphin said...

now u know how i feel ler..
haiz..last time always dump me at that condo alone..
movie+shopping I WANT!!!
haiz..but we are so far apart..
miss u guys a lot..haiz..

oh ya, please sms me when u have bank in the money,help me tell gee syiok too..

GOOD NEWS
finally found your key...muahaha..

Yossi Candice Huth said...

a house is not a home, so you cannot call that as HOME!!!

Shiau Siang said...

starr:
so you're one of the "some of my coursemate" that went back to their hometown...so bad~

HongHui:
i miss u too
we're all missing u badly~!

Yossi:
yes Mr Hong, u got it right...it's not a HOME...

蛋蛋王 said...

hahahaha...i owes waiting for u in B-22-6.welcome.ignore tat sutpid guy~~~( dont tell any others ar~~):P