Sunday, February 22, 2009

updatex3

Due to the thunder
i cant online at home for the whole week
ni'm now sitting in front of my sis's laptop
how lucky i am

a week passed
i've done my 1st PBL
it was not bad
but i'm nervous since i'm the 2nd to present right after horng ngiap
anyway, it was sucessfully done

this is our group photo with Pn.Normah
aiya starr, why u put ur blog site there~


find out more photos on starr's blog

next
i've done my biochemistry report
it was quite tough as there is no senior's report actually =_=
seems like i'm too depending for last sem

these are some photo of us during communication class
we don't know about the "johari's window"
but we did enjoying taking photo

These are abnormal lum ying lu
ee ling help us to took those photo^^
yinglu, i said i'll betray you


this is normal version


anyway
i still got a ot of things to do
IT project
Malaysian studies
Lifespan Nutrition's class test

n now is AM 1:58
i just manage to finish my minerals slide
somemore to go......

ohya, jiahui aka my new housemate should be coming today

and happy belated birthday to my chang ming baby =)

last but not least
i hope you understand my english

xoxo

1 comment:

Musicadauphin said...

ooi..the xiao di di cum ady anot??